Tuesday, July 22, 2014

For whom the bell Tolls






As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


I oft times overlook that God has grown me to a Spiritual point which is beyond others, as I have rammed my head into the wall and had my soul raped enough, that I naturally just leave atomic waste alone. I have though been through the same hurts, pains, fury, vengeance and all the emotions which make up the human psyche in having been exposed to the cesspool of satan.

TL mentioned that I should repeat what has been written of here often enough, that when the sinner dies........and you will notice I did not say EVIL PEOPLE, so you sinners and rejectors of Christ will think this is not about you, but when hurtful sinners die, they have chosen one of two ends.

First end is if you had God's Holy Spirit in you, in being saved, that you continued on in your sin, you are going to be in Gehenna, the perpetual lake of fire, tormented with other dark spirits like yourself eternally. This is the the worm that dieth not and eternal death.

Second end is you are a vacuous soul void of the Holy Ghost in either being too lazy, self serving sinful or arrogant, wherby you will be destroyed body and soul in the Lake of Fire or Gehenna, which torments spirits unlike God. This is the ashes under the souls of the Saint's feet.

I frankly do not care about any of them of any of this. As I have learned the hard way, what wretches people are in the majority and my Grandpa who I used think was too hard of a man, was absolutely right when he would tell people once to be careful, and if they were thinking they could handle sin, then when it ruined them, that was their fault and responsibility, and he was not going to be nursing them along to betray him again.

TL and I were watching Charles Dickens, The Pickwick Papers, which most of you have heard of, and like al of me had never bothered with it. What the story is, is about a successful English businessman and his associates, as they as English idiots move through life getting into all sorts of idiot trouble.
One shoots the other on a grouse hunt, one has affections for a woman and both are deceived by an actor who runs off with the woman, Pickwick trying to help his maid, gets the wires crossed where she thinks he is proposing to her, and then sues him for breach, and Pickwick ends up in prison as he will not pay the judgement, but in the end does, when the woman is thrown in prison by her lawyers for not paying her bills to them.
The reason I bring all of this up, is Pickwick is the person I have told every person to MIRROR IN ACTIONS. Not in being stupid, but in Pickwick at the end of the story, manifests what a person with wealth is to be like in actions.
He retires and needs servants, so he helps his valet to marry a maid which the valet loves, and then raises them to a living by being his caretakers. His one friend marries an orphan without money, who is promised to another man.......and Pickwick settles it so no duel is fought, and intercedes with the friend's father to make them a happy family. Pickwick would have even assisted in making a living for his friend in business if it had not worked out.

The point is Pickwick was not throwing money away, but he helped even the actor in prison who was reformed to one last chance and the actor promised to repay him. He helped the woman who sued him, and he helped the people who had been faihtful friends to him. That is Christian charity in it's God given form of the Good Samaritan. God does not expect you to throw money away, but to invest it, and that means not kicking people who harmed you when they are down, but if God moves you, to at least send them on their way not with a memory of hatred, which may be repaid on you later when you fall.
Yes people can be asses that you help and they do forget. Rich people also think they are in investing money in others, think they can then dictate how that helped person lives. All you have is at the beginning a lecture of they are helped once, and if they blow it, they will have no more opportunities with you, and to know that they are then responsible for not turning into asses like most rich people are in trusting in money.

You never have figured out why the Founders put IN GOD WE TRUST on the American currency have you? It is because they were preaching the message that a human trusts in God and not money, as money always fails and destroys the human without placing God first.

As I began this, I really do not care about any of this, as I have learned the lesson too often, and I get inflicted upon far too often in my possessions harmed or my animals killed, because someone I know has decided to jump into the cesspool to think they can clean up someone elses shit pit or that they can bathe in excrement and it will not rub off, and then I get toxic backwash and I have to suffer through it, without going into a rage over the hurt of innocent things being destroyed.

The reality which all of you have to comprehend is when you are in the hell you chose, no one is going to remember you, whether you are in torment or oblivion ashes. No one is going to care. The same God Who can not look upon sin, is not going to be hearing or seeing those in hell anymore than He is deaf and blind to those written off now.
No one is going to care, no one is going to know, as all of these past things will be remembered no more. The damned will be locked in the torment of themselves and cut off forever from God's Peace. I did not write the Script this way, but it is what it is, and I honestly do not care about any of this, as long as this refuse is away from me and I no longer have to deal with any of them and their drama.

I am at the Spiritual place of desiring only God's Peace. I have fury when this garbage of sin dares to enter into my world in gossips to direct or indirect attacks. I pray for God's Judgment on them to their being wiped out and for America and this world to be cleansed of all of this poison, while the children of God are protected.

Leopards do not change their spots, dogs always go back to vomit and people always think they are better than the absolute filth they are.

I am wearied of the message and I am fatigued of you, as you sinners will not listen or change. That should be the worst warning sign in where this is initiating when the conduit being worked through by God is pleading to cast you all off and for God to pour out His wrath and fury to consume every last one of you as I have learned the lesson of what reprobates each of you are, and the sooner you are terrified by the grim reaper, the better it is for all.

The propaganda in this seared world is to hate the sin and love the sinner. All that does is enable more sin. The correct Christian journey now is to hate all sin and to cut themselves off from the sinner. Condemn not and you will not be condemned for this is God's Authority to condemn, but discern the sinner and depart from them and the sin to never have contact again.

I will not willingly address this ever again. It is your ignorance now to learn thes things the hard way, to your great harm, the destruction of your things and the deaths of things you love, so you will have scorched into you the lesson of sin and sinners.

I will turn the other cheek for a Christian, pray for God to cause a sinner to repent as the worst type of affliction upon that sinner and to prove I am God's, but I will with ease shove the sinner out of the life God has given me, so as to not afflict me or others I love, as that is my responsibility in protecting them.

I pray that God has had enough of this heaped up sinful world and Christ will return to obliterate the greater portion of it as the Prophecies predict in the End Times.
Most of you are going to be in hell, as many are called but few are chosen. You are deluded though by deceiving yourselves how wonderful you are, but are vacuous of God.
So be gone from me, you workers of iniquity, and be chained to my Master's Judgment. I do not condemn nor accuse you, for you have the volume of your sinful existences as testimony against you, and the cries of the thousands you have harmed.

Do not ask for whom the bell tolls
For it only tolls for thee
Do not question it calls your name
For judgment is your destiny



"Beware the Christian woman's fury, for in righteous indignation, that tempest plays within God's heart."

- Lame Cherry



"Do not deceive yourselves that you are in a world of a baby Jesus coming to die for your sins, for instead you are being birthed into a world of the End Times where you will die for your sins."

- Lame Cherry


nuff said


agtG 247