Wednesday, August 27, 2014

the bait


 

 

 

Dire Straits - Money For Nothing music video ... - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAD6Obi7Cag





Money for nothin'
Chics for free
That ain't workin'............



Hello Lame Cherry:

I am a new visitor to your site.  Been reading for about 2 months now.
I was taught about many things starting when I was about 10 years of age by my grandfather.  I know what is going on in this world.  I used to read the bible quite a bit.  Now, not so much.  Disallussioned, I guess.  Bad luck, followed by bad luck, etc, etc, etc.
I do like your stories tho.  So much makes sense,  some stories are new, and interesting.
Questions I have are as follows.

1.  Why are there so few stories about the rothchilds ?  No caps for a reason.  I think people need to know who these people actually are, and what  they are after.  And what there goals are.  I am a firm believer, that this family controls the world ?  Everyone else are just pawns that they use to further their agenda.  (  i,e,  soros, rockefellers, bush's, clintons, as well as so many other people I don't know.  ).  I imagine they own most banks in this world, excluding the russian and chinese banks, and there may be others.   But, I believe they control over 75 % of the money in the world.

One does not feature the help. Moneywhores might buy their way up royal skirts, but are not what invites into the dining room. 
The Rothschilds purchased the invitation to the Mystery. The converts of the false messiah sought to eliminate the Israelite competition in God's plan. It is what the current genetic manipulation deals with for the false tree which this is all about in the lords, masters and priests. Money has no value except to impoverish. The power is in the Mystery, the Practice of the Art.



2.  Where do the masons, and illuminati fit into all of this ?

Masons of the degree are the architects of the Mystery. The Iluminati is the thought of the Mystery. The Sacred Geometry combined in illuminated thought to activate the Tree which this is all about, the false tree of life.
They Practice for the illuminated one.



3.  Is this current pope "peter the roman"  ?

Petrus Romanus is a Catholic oracle. The false prophet is the matter in the Pater Pope.



4.  How much money does the vatican have ?  and is it tied to the rothchilds ?

The Vatican's change was turned over to the Rothschild financiers for management. Money is not wealth, it is a tool of poverty for the order.



5.  Why would any religious institution have billions, or trillions, if not more, of dollars, when Christ never carried a nickle ?

Why did Judas have 30 pieces of silver. Where the heart is that is where the treasure is.
Here am I reminded that Judas kept Jesus money box, so while it is true Christ never carried a nickle, He did utilize money.


6.  AND,   why do you use the type of language you use.  is that christian ?  I am just trying to understand.  So,  no offense, but I am curious, as to whether you should be believed or not.  JUST BEING HONEST,  and looking for and  searching for answers.  Because I believe the time is close.

A liar would tell you to believe me and what good are the words of an honest maiden when you are not Inspired by God and question her virtue.
I have not checked with God, but I do believe that English is a Christian language which God hears.



Sorry for so many questions,  I will probably send more when I think of them.

Sincerely
Woody

A curious admirer.

You do not know what is going on in this world or you would not have just engaged in what you attempted. Having bad luck is because one does not have the Sure Promise of Christ and one is instead tossed by the waves of fortune of the forces of this world. satan's feint worked and instead of going toward God more, you went to the world and stopped reading the Bible.

agtG