Sunday, September 24, 2017

Why I need to teach Belle and Daisy to be Donkeys






As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

Bob mentioned that I haven't written about the cows lately and I guess it is because they have been less than amusing lately, in both Belle and Daisy act like resident of Turd City.

They have been the shits for months. It has not been them so much, as our neighbor is a cow man, and I noticed the last couple of years his cows were going lame, and I asked him if coyotes were running them, and he said no it was sore feet.
I thought he was goofy, but this year their problem showed up here, and our cows got infected toenails, so you know what the hell kind of a mess that was. Never had that or heard of that, but I figure it is the damned biting flies.
I was talking to our old neighbor who runs a heard of Aberdeen Angus.........don't get me started on that beef, as I had that on my birthday, grilled it up, and it had no flavor. Them rich people got their tasteless lobster and non acid tomatoes, and now they have polluted American beef. Real disappointing to have beef taste like fairy farts.
He never heard of them sore feet thing either, so I was spiritually assaulted by that all summer,  ruined that, and makes me sad, so I don't write about things that make me sad. Is hard enough doing this blog, without having the emotional rug pulled out from under me a few times a day in some major tragedy.

Bell was limpy for awhile, and swelled up, but nothing broke open. She is still  the wide eyed resident of Turd City though. Looks blankly at you and about two weeks ago she ran away from me, not just that but ran into a neck of the trees and then tried to crawl through the fence.
She started things off by running away from me to a back pasture, then took Turd Daisy along, who lopes like a thoroughbred. That time we went around 3 times. I have walls of corn here, as them big farmers all are going to get rich growing walls of corn, and thank God that Daisy did not haul ass into that, as I never would have gotten her out.

It is a point as long as they are not stepping on kitties...yes Daisy decided that would be fun one day screwing around, that I just figure the Turd City sisters are not so bad that day.

They currently due to the monsoon rains we have been having for weeks, are covered in shit cosmetics and burdocks. They are a lovely pair in being covered with shit and burrs. Both of their beauty treatments will fall off eventually, about the time that they start behaving again like normal humans.

I swear that Daisy is psychic. We picked up windfall apples, and sure as hell, there she went charging over there to help herself the same day. She had help as Belle had her butt stuck in the garden I did not plant this year, munching on something that there is not an acre in the yard of the same grass.

They are healthy, but my pipe dreams about getting them bred in August went to the wind. I am not going to add to my misery here as we do not have space or buildings now, to deal with wee baby calves. That comes with our place, and I suppose if I can ask that grumpy ass farmer sometime with his poor crop prices, drought, now monsoon rain so nothing is drying out, if he wants to part with some land, that maybe God will move himself to parting with the land.
Our old neighbor, that is his great grandparents place, and I asked him about that well up there, and he did not know where it was. Got to have water and wells go 10,000 bucks a shot now, and as he was telling me, most of the wells now are those spikes pounded in the ground, and there was only one guy who actually drilled a well yet, and he had got him from a neighboring state. Told me that well was the hardest water ever, while another one on the place was good.
I like talking to him as he is like his dad was, can ask them anything and they have that Jeopardy knowledge about the damnedest pissiest of stuff, and that is what is important in knowing things. My old man knew that shit too, he just wouldn't tell you and all I would get is a smart ass remark. Am pleased he is in hell. I was tempted to haul him out, but that is one man who deserves what he built in Hypocrite Towers.

Some day I will get an artificial dick and shove it up Belle and Daisy, in miniature critter sperm and get them bred and all will by joy over that. I would rather get a real bull cock, but it is the way it is with cocks, in you never can find one when you want one, and when one is around, you think it would be better to cut it off and make a primo bull cock whip with it. Course with most humans all you would get is a pipe holder or something.
Which reminds me of a serial murderer story I was going to post on, but will probably not get that done. Odd how male monsters always are cutting off women's tits for paper weights, but women never cut that old cock off and use it as a pen holder. Someone donate 10 million, hell 5 million and I will make a movie about a real she bitch that would straighten them boys out, toot sweet.

Oh asked my neighbor if he knew who in the hell was dumping garden produce in the pasture. He said who it was. I like the guy as they are good neighbors so am no longer pissed. When I asked about them damn fish in the yard, he assured me that he would not be doing that. So am back to wondering who that culprit is dumping fish in the yard for the cats. Do not need Belle and Daisy getting started on eating fish as they eat about everything else around here they are not supposed to. Sort of weaned them off of plastic.

Is about time to roll up the western sky and plant her for tomorrow's dawn. I have been watching a dvd about killing coyotes. Probably why I am speaking like them chippers from Nebraska.


Nuff Said



agtG










agtG