Thursday, October 19, 2017

Who is impersonating Samantha Power?



Samantha Power the victim of Identity Theft


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


It is with great concern that one of the most powerful people in the Obama regime has been Weinsteined, in her person has been invaded and violated, in  Samantha Power has gone on record, in legally binding statements that someone in the Obama White House stole Ms. Power's identity, impersonated her, forged her signature, and is looking at a lifetime sentence in prison over this espionage, or Ms. Powers is looking at twenty years in prison for lying to the authorities in a federal investigation.


Gowdy: Former UN Ambassador Samantha Power claims others ...

... made so-called unmasking requests in her name, ... Samantha Power claims others unmasked in her name. ... is someone else making requests on ...
foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/18/gowdy-former-un-ambas.

The Lame Cherry came across these exclusive photos which may be of importance to Ms. Power's defense, and fortunately there is dialogue to go with these stills.



Hello NSA, this is Samantha Power, I would like to unmask Zorro, Batman,
the Lone Ranger and Donald Trump, due to white privilege.

Mr. President is that you again?





Hello CIA, this is Val...samantha Power, I have that fag from PBS
here and we would like to unmask Paul Manafort for some
story ideas for Trumpdon Abbey next year.


Right away Ms. Power, we love the show!!!



Hi Homeland, this is Samantha Power I want to
undress Don jr Trump, do you have any pictures of him
as Tarzan, as I know he was hunting in Africa.

We have some glossies we printed up in a batch of 1000
but ran out. We will have more in next week.


 

Hello NSC, this is Samantha Power calling for James Clapper
as he is buttering his toast. Could you unmask that Jared Kushner, that
part about his liking chapstick on his penis.

Ah Ms. Power, that was his penis sticks to his chaps
around the house, but we will get right on that.


 

Samantha could you pick up some salve for my rash, it's back.

Dude will you stop calling me, I'm not your wife and you
got the wrong number again. This is the fabulous actor
Willem Defoe, and I better not catch that damn rash
over the phone!!!




Thank you Mr. Defoe for forwarding Cass' message about the rash.
I would get yourself checked as our pool boy caught it over the phone too.




What do you mean Mr. Director that I'm not Samantha Power.
I'm sitting right here!!!!

 

I'm just Loretta Lynch, but I think I look hot like
Donna Summer in a red wig and Bill Clinton
thinks so too.


 

Hello NSA, this is Samantha Power, could you unmask
that part about Melania  Trump saying, "I am making strudel"?

Sure enough Ms. Power, but this is the eighth time you
requested that this week.


 

Woof, woof, woof!!!

Is that you Bill Clinton, we told you the woman
who likes poodle sex quit and went to work for Harvey Weinstein!!!  


agtG